18 February – 29 March 2015
following the National Day of Prayer & Fasting 15 February 2015
“Delight yourself in the Lord –
and he will give you the desire of your heart.” Psalm 37:4
Your DESTINY is found as you delight yourself in the Lord!
“I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord,
“plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future.
You will call on me and come and pray to me
and I will listen to you.
You will seek me and find me
when you seek me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:11-13
Delight Jesus with your awestruck adoration, trust and thanksgiving!
“The Lord delights in those who fear him,
who put their hope in his unfailing love.” Psalm 147:11
The Lord’s Delight – 40 Daily Blessings – will enable you to fulfil your DESTINY:
- Who you are in heaven – your God given DESIGN: identity, foundations & inheritance
- Why you are here on earth – your God given DESIRES: life purpose & life message.
- Whom you are to serve and journey with – your God given DOMINION: people; mission group; authority & sphere of influence; and your heritage for future generations.
40 Day DESTINY Prayer Plan
- Love God – Love People. 1 John 4:11-16
- Make a list of friends you will pray for on each of these 40 days, praying they will find their DESTINY and a new life in Jesus Christ. Invite them to encounter Jesus in the life of your Church. John 10:10
- Include these 40 Days of Prayer in your church prayer calendar and mobilise your church to find its DESTINY and partner with God in His ongoing revival and transformation of our nation. Register your church as a venue for local prayer during these 40 Days. 2 Chronicles 7:14
- Research Australia’s Christian heritage for yourself. Discover our nation’s DESTINY in Christ in prayer and share this with your friends and family. www.chr.org.au
- Pray each day for God’s continuing outpouring of His Holy Spirit on Australia to fulfil our prophetic DESTINY as a South Land of the Holy Spirit and a missionary sending nation. Acts 2:17-21
Pray for your nation
“O High King of Heaven,
Have mercy on our Land. Revive your Church.
Send the Holy Spirit for the sake of the Children.
May your Kingdom come to our nation.
In Jesus’ mighty name, Amen.”